There really are endless ways available to me to feel better; I just have to act on them.
The only residual annoyances hanging on this week are these darn cold sores! They are now dark with dried blood and ugly.
I found a shade of lipstick in my desk drawer that I have never particularly liked. It is “frosted.” Is that the term? Light and dark together. I’m usually a matte person. But, it camouflages the sores perfectly, so…
- I won’t scare people with the open wounds on my lips today
- There’s chocolate in the break room with my name on it. Is 9 am too early to start?
- I will have some rum as a warm up to my firm’s holiday party tonight
- I will party like it’s 1999
- and I will pop a Prozac before I drift off to sleep.
Mistress of my (tiny) universe!