- mired in bad habits
- I didn’t even make coffee this morning
For those of you who know me personally, don’t call 911! I did get some at work, but that’s probably one of two or three mornings in 20+ years that I haven’t made coffee first thing at home.
Until I got a cat. Then it was 1) feed the cat 2) make coffee.
My goal for today is to keep my routine as much as possible, putting one foot in front of the other, as they say.
- Maybe more Prozac would help.
- Maybe I can read something on the internet that will answer my searching mind.
- Maybe I should pull out to a bigger perspective and realize that my problems are not that bad.
- Everything changes. This will too.
- I will put my old marching band skills to use — marking time until something more upbeat happens in the show.